Stallergenes Greer is a global healthcare company specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies through the development and commercialization of allergy immunotherapy products and services.
Our purpose is to enable people with allergies to live normal lives.
Allergy Immunotherapy is the only targeted treatment for patients with respiratory allergies that adequately rebalances the immune system, inducing gradual tolerance to allergens.
More than 1,200 employees worldwide, a presence in more than 20 countries, a distribution network in 73 countries and manufacturing facilities in both Europe and the United States, Stallergenes Greer Ltd is the parent company of GREER Laboratories, Inc. (whose registered office is in the U.S.) and Stallergenes S.A.S. (whose registered office is in France).
With complementary strengths, and shared heritage and reputations, Stallergenes Greer continues to lead the field in Allergy Immunotherapy.
Would you like to be involved in the development of a leading global expert in a highly dynamic and multicultural international environment? Join our Stallergenes Greer teams!
More information : www.stallergenesgreer.com
This is a key position within the company, reporting to an Executive Committee member and with international exposure. At a short term, this person will be a key contributor of the launch preparation of a new compound in registration phase, by delivering Global P&R strategy for this new product.
More generally, Global pricing and market access Director will ensure to deliver optimal global market access strategy, will provide insights to develop and optimize Stallergenes Greer products value propositions, will communicate with global Stallergenes Greer functions and coordinate the roll out of P&MA deliverables to countries.
• To define and ensure optimal market access strategy for the products in development in Stallergenes Greer pipeline, develop value proposition, provide insights to generate data optimizing PMA outcomes and deliver global value package.
• To optimize pricing and market access conditions of marketed products in Stallergenes Greer portfolio and ensure optimal pricing management.
• To coordinate and ensure roll out of Global P&MA deliverables to countries and support local teams for PMA plan execution and all local PMA activities.
• To provide strategic insights for evidence generation (HEOR), clinical trials designs, model developments. He/she will manage execution and delivery of HEOR tools.
• To constructively represent HTA and payers’ voices within the Company. The Global pricing & market access Director will have proven ability to push cross-functional teams in a structured and collaborative way in order to ensure that the payer/access perspective is embedded in global mkt/commercial and clinical development plans.
• To manage pricing follow up of Stallergenes Greer portfolio products and competitors.
MD, PhD, or Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, marketing/business administration, economics or related with 10+ years experience in Pharmaceutical industry or healthcare consulting, in a Pricing & Market Access position at international level. Fluent in written and verbal business English.
• Displays excellent business English skills.
• Has outstanding communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex or technical content in a simple and convincing way to non-technical audiences.
• Has the ability to deliver clear concise message and influence change.
• Has outstanding analytical & problem-solving skills; ability to dissect , analyze complex problems & structure logical proposals
• Has a strategic mindset and outstanding business acumen.
• Has the ability to work at peer-level with experienced Heads of other departments.
• Displays business confidence to constructively challenge cross functional partners.
• Is a flexible and collaborative team member with a positive attitude and the ability to prioritize projects.
• Is experienced and adept at navigating international, multi-lingual, and cross-functional organizations within a diverse and cross-cultural work environment
• Strong influencing skills
• Take proactively initiatives
Income : Flexible according to the candidate’s experience